- Hair must be pulled up and away from the face.
- Ballet classes require hair to be in a bun.
- No jewelry except post earrings
- All dance shoes and bags should be labeled with the student’s name. Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No food or drinks (except water) is allowed in the classrooms without teacher’s permission.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are the responsibility of the student and are strongly encouraged. Please check with the front desk to determine class options.
- Prices are based on average monthly fee. It is the same regardless of three, four or five weeks per month.
- No credit is given for absences.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- 10. All make-up classes must be completed within one month of the missed class. No make-up lessons are permitted in May or June.
- No running around or horseplay in the building.
- Any student being picked up must wait inside the building until the parent/adult arrives.
Appropriate dance shoes and dance attire are to be worn in all classes.
Here are the guidelines for appropriate dance attire for each class:
Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair should be in a bun.
Tap and Jazz Classes:
Any style leotard, any style tights, dance shorts and tanks, jazz pants and appropriate dance shoes.
Pink leotard and pink tights, pink ballet shoes. No tutus or attached skirts. Combo II also needs black buckle tap shoes.
black dance shorts and black tank or half top.
Hip Hop Classes:
Loose fitted clothes and sneakers are permitted in this class. No dance shorts or tanks.
Any style leotard or biketard, bare feet.
Any style leotard, any style tights, dance shorts and tank or half top and appropriate dance shoes. Please check with teacher for style.
Anything that you feel comfortable moving and stretching in as well as appropriate dance shoes.
Any shorts/pants and T-shirt they feel comfortable moving and stretching in as well as appropriate dance shoes. Check for class color.
Payment Plans: Plan A: Automatic bank account debit on the first of each month. Plan B: Automatic credit card payment on the first of each month.
Annual Registration Fees: $35 individual/$50 per family with studio t-shirt included.
Family Discount: 10% discount for each child after the first full paying child.
Payments are due the first class of every month. If accounts are not paid by the 5th, there will be a $15 late fee applied to the account balance.
The parent or guardian is responsible for notifying, in writing, Strategic Dance Centre of any change to the credit card or checking account.
All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
One make-up class is permitted for each class a child misses. Make-up classes must be taken within 30 days of the missed class.
- ½ Hour Per Week 35.00
- 1 Hour Per Week 55.00
- 2 Hours Per Week 100.00
- 3 Hours Per Week 135.00
- 4 Hours Per Week 165.00
- 5 Hours Per Week 195.00
- 6 Hours Per Week 225.00
- 7 Hours Per Week 255.00
- 8 Hours Per Week 280.00
- 9 Hours Per Week 305.00
- 10 Hours Per Week 315.00
- 10 Hours Per Week 315.00
- 11 Hours Per Week 325.00
- 12 Hours Per Week 335.00
- 13 Hour Per Week 345.00
*Each Additional Hour 10.00
*Drop In/ Single Class fee: $17/ 1 hr., $25/ 1.5 hr.
Private Lessons: $65.00 – $85.00 per 1 hr., $45.00 – $55.00 per ½ hr.
(Rates may vary with Instructors)
Room Rentals: $25 – $35 per hour
(Based on Availability)
Annual showcase is in June. A non-refundable costume deposit of $50 per class is due by November 15. Costume balances will be due by December 15. No costumes will be ordered until full amounts are paid. Costumes will be ordered over Christmas Break.
New students beginning in January must pay the full costume amount by January 20. Final costume order will be placed February 1. New students beginning after February 1 will not be able to participate in the annual showcase. No costume will be passed out until all tuition and fees are paid. No student may participate in the showcase until all tuition and fees are paid.